Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Greatest Thing Youll Ever Learn Is Just To Love,
And Be Loved In Return


^ probably the most used quote from the film


Watching Moulin Rouge in school was my best decision of the day. The school isn't a very nice place to watch these emotional films cause you'll hold back your tears and the environment isn't quiet enough to let you be totally immersed in the film, but I still enjoyed it alot.


Ewan Mcgregor and Nicole Kidman were fantastic in the film. He's got this amazing voice and the most beautiful pair of eyes (ahh how charming) and of course Nicole Kidman is gorgeous. What else?

The last musical film I watched was probably Phantom of the Opera last year? I'm going to rewatch it soon. (both POTO and this) At home. The soundtrack is spectacular, no doubt.




Moulin Rouge - your song

How wonderful life is now you're in the world




Christian & Satine - Elephant Love Medley

I like his confidence here :D



Christian & Satine - Come what may

How can anybody not fall in love after listening to him repeating the lines "come what may, come what may"?



Moulin Rouge - Come what may (final scene)

Come what may, I will love you, until my dying day



Yeah maybe there'll be more to write after I watch it another time :D So in love with the movie, the songs, the plot and the actors (and their voices). I'm really considering watching Phantom of the Opera for the IDKth time after the short list I came up with yesterday.



Time for an episode of ONE PIECE (I wonder if that anime craze of mine will come back after 3 long years)! V for Vendetta shall be played during the free period tomorrow :)



No comments: